The Mission of Caroline University is to educate students to be global leaders to serve our communities and the world.
The vision of Caroline University is to train competent leaders to serve the society at every level from the local community to the global society. The fulfilment of this vision inspires, orients, and defines the work of this institution.
- The University is committed to offering programs training students to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in any given subject.
- The University creates an atmosphere where students can have meaningful interaction with faculty through lecture, presentation, forum and research whereby students can demonstrate knowledge and skills in their chosen field.
- The University offers courses that are essential for students to perform effective communication skills and presentation whether in written and oral setting.
- The University perpetuates to equipping students to demonstrate their superb knowledge in one of their chosen disciplines.
- The University continues to educate students to exercise a lifestyle of service based on learned biblical values.
- Integrity - Act in an honest, fair, and ethical manner, creating a culture of trust evidence in all activity and decision-making.
- Excellence - Seeking high standards for delivering high-quality programs, teaching, service scholarship, and research performance with commitment to continued development.
- Accountability - Ensuring academic integrity, continued assessment and fiscal integrity and value through keen management of resources available for the institution.
- Leadership - Serving the community with humility, respect, and cultural sensitivity
- Respect - Embracing cultural diversity and treating others with civility, honor, and professionalism in all matters.
- Innovation - Encouraging, probing, and supporting new ideas by fostering creativity, and creating an environment with chance to grow.
- Collegiality - Working together as a team to encourage share of governance and engage in participation.
Institutional Learning Outcomes
(At the end of the program, students will be able to)
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in their field
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in their chosen field.
- Perform effective communication in oral, written, and research setting
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in their chosen discipline
- Apply a lifestyle of service based on biblical values