The program administrators continues to ensure that:
1. Students are provided with accurate and timely information about Caroline University, its distance education courses and programs, costs, and related policies and requirements.
2. Students are provided with an adequate means for developing the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to use effectively any technology required for distance education courses.
3. Students are provided with necessary technical support, during evenings and weekends as well as “regular” operating hours, to resolve hardware and software problems encountered while enrolled in distance education courses.
4. Students are provided with adequate access to the range of student services including enrollment/registration, academic advising, tutoring, career counseling and placement, personal counseling, and disability services.
5. Students are provided with an adequate means for resolving student complaints and grievances.
6. Students are provided with meaningful interaction with faculty who are qualified to teach using distance education methods.