1. The University is committed to offering programs training students to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in any given subject.
2. The University creates an atmosphere where students can have meaningful interaction with faculty through lecture, presentation, forum and research whereby students can demonstrate knowledge and skills in their chosen field.
3. The University offers courses that are essential for students to perform effective communication skills and presentation whether in written and oral setting.
4. The University perpetuate to equipping students to demonstrate their superb knowledge in one of their chosen discipline.
5. The University continues to educate students to exercise a life style of service based on learned biblical values.